Design Working Student/Intern APPLY NOW
*With us, it's the person that counts, not the gender. Our community is open, colorful and tolerant. We focus on diversity, reject discrimination and do not think in categories such as gender, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual identity.
AVE & YOU develops cosmetics for very individual beauty needs, demands and goals. Combining dermatological expertise and intelligent technology, we develop clean & vegan products that leave nothing to be desired in terms of performance as well as naturality. To offer our customers a unique brand experience, we are looking for a working student to support our marketing team from the beginning of conception all the way to production.
The position is suitable for a person who is motivated and able to learn, and ideally has had some experience in graphic design and image editing. We are looking for someone to work closely with our marketing team and assist with the creation and editing of various designs and assets.
- Creation of new designs for specific campaigns for different social media channels.
- Creation of images and assets for the website (product images, mood images, banners).
- Continuous optimization of UI/UX as well as user flows on the website
- Implementation and further development of branding along the entire customer journey
What you'll bring:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in design creation and/or photo or video editing.
- Must have experience with graphic design software (we use the Adobe cloud).
- Creative mindset and attention to detail
What we offer:
- The opportunity to actively shape the development of a fast-growing company and develop professionally.
- Working in an innovative start-up atmosphere - where beauty meets tech.
- You appreciate feedback? Good to hear! We offer a friendly and open feedback culture to learn and grow together!
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making
- A young, creative, highly motivated and international team.
- Regular team events
- Office in the heart of West Berlin
- You love our products? Fantastic! We offer a nice welcome gift on your first day!
Please note that your application should focus on your experience and motivation. Please don't forget to tell us why you want to be part of the team. We also need your earliest possible start date. If you want to do an internship, let us know the maximum duration. We are looking forward to meeting you!